POWERFUL STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE YOUR PERSONAL SKILLS
When Push Comes to Shove in Business
According to a Harvard University study, statistics show that 85% of your workplace success is due to your personal skills. And yet, these skills are not always easy to master. Stumped for the right thing to say when a boss says something troubling? Anxious about making a good impression at a meeting? Losing sleep over the thought of delivering negative feedback to a colleague?
Listen to three powerhouse behavioral experts and authors share effective ways for both introverts and extroverts to hone their personal skills and address difficult situations that arise in the workplace.
You will learn to:
- Disagree or offer negative feedback without destroying the goodwill in a relationship
- Ask for change in chronic, negative behavior that is directly impacting your results
- Create positive first and lasting impressions
- Master business etiquette tips for interviews, business lunches, and meetings
- Find your voice and strengths as an introvert or a reluctant self-promoter
- Self-manage energy and presence when challenged
- Vanna Novak, CEO, Speak to Persuade, Co-Founder of the Executive Development Institute
- Arden Clise, President, Clise Etiquette
- Beth Buelow, Founder, The Introvert Entrepreneur
Moderator: Margo Myers, Principal, Margo Myers Communications
7:30am: Networking and Breakfast
8:00am: Program with Margo Myers
9:00am: Q & A
This program is brought to you by Clise Etiquette and the World Trade Center Seattle.