To World Trade Center Seattle from south of Seattle on I-5 North (coming from Sea-Tac Airport):
- Take the Madison Street exit (also called Convention Place exit)
- Turn left onto Madison Street
- Stay on Madison Street until you come to the waterfront
- Turn right on Alaskan Way
- You will pass Pier 66 on your left; the next street after the sky bridge is Wall Street
- Turn right on Wall Street
- Turn right on Elliott Avenue
- Park in the Art Institute of Seattle parking garage on your immediate right
- Take the sky bridge half way across to the elevator to go down to the street level. Walk south in front of the World Trade Center Seattle WEST building and enter the main doors that share access to Caaya Café.
- Take the elevator to the 4th floor
* If parking at the World Trade Center West Garage (Limited Space):
- Continue on Alaskan Way for approximately .7 miles.
- Turn right into parking entrance in between World Trade Center Seattle and the Waterfront Marriott.
- Park with the World Trade Center Seattle Valet or you may self park and pay electronically in the garage.
- After parking, take the elevator to the 4th floor
- Please note the two parking garage entrances, Elliott Avenue and Wall Street