World Trade Center Seattle will be closed Friday, July 3rd
WORLD TRADE CENTER SEATTLE IS OPEN FOR LUNCH SERVICE!
Here is a glimpse into what you can expect during your next visit:
- All team members will perform temperature checks upon arrival and will wear masks.
- If you choose to drive, our valet attendants will be wearing masks and gloves. Gloves will be changed after every valeted car and the valet stand will be routinely cleaned.
- As a courtesy, we would appreciate all guests wearing masks throughout World Trade Center Seattle. Masks are available by request.
- A wellness station will greet you upon arrival with hand sanitizer, wipes, and masks.
- We will have single-use menus, a minimum of 6’ in-between each table, and sanitize all surfaces after each reservation
Welcome to World Trade Center Seattle
Connections are made at World Trade Center Seattle. Here, our region’s established and rising leaders come together to network, share ideas, and keep Seattle’s business and nonprofit communities thriving.
WTCSE membership facilitates connection. Access to the diversity of backgrounds, expertise and experience within our community provides extraordinary value to every member.
Members and their guests enjoy delectable seasonal cuisine, exceptional service, and spectacular waterfront views in Holland America Line Room during our Monday through Friday lunch service.
Extraordinary views, delectable catering, and premier waterfront facilities – WTCSE is the ideal venue for your private event. Unparalleled service ensures events are successful and easy.
World Trade Center Seattle (WTCSE) is a membership organization located in Seattle, WA that fosters commerce, trade and business opportunities in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. WTCSE members include established and rising business leaders from a broad spectrum of businesses and industries, as well as executives from community nonprofit organizations. WTCSE is part of World Trade Centers Association, the largest international business services organization.
World Trade Center Seattle (WTCSE) serves its members and the broader community as a hub of support for business development. The WTCSE’s beautiful waterfront facilities are maintained as a place for bringing established and rising leaders together to collaborate and learn. WTCSE sponsors events and programs such as seminars, educational presentations and networking opportunities. WTCSE members work in active partnership with area nonprofits to advance their vital work. WTCSE’s lunch service is a popular connection point for members and their guests.
World Trade Center Seattle (WTCSE) is located on the 4th floor of the Port of Seattle’s World Trade Center Building on the Seattle waterfront across from Pier 66 and the Bell Harbor International Conference Center. Our address is 2200 Alaskan Way, Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98121.
WTCSE By the Numbers
Guests in the Past Year
Events in the Past Year
Our goal through membership and the board at the World Trade Center Seattle is to connect business leaders who are influencing our future.
- Stein Kruse, CEO of Holland America Group and Board of Governors Co-Chair