SIP, SAVOR, AND SMELL
A Unique Wine Tasting Experience
Sniff, sip and savor your way through a wine tasting experience like no other at World Trade Center Seattle. Christian Grieb, Assistant Winemaker of Treveri Cellars, will guide and educate guests on utilizing senses to extract the aromas and flavors while tasting six incredible wines. Small bite pairings crafted by the World Trade Center culinary team will be provided to enhance the tasting journey! Chocolate tastes and take home chocolate bars will be provided by Jean Thompson, CEO of Seattle Chocolates, from her new product line jcoco.
- Treveri Cellars, Brut Prestige paired with Cured Pacific Lox with Agrodolce of Champagne Grapes and Vinegar
- McCrea Cellars, Roussanne paired with Over-ripe Charentais Melon Gazpacho with Exotic Fruits and Spoon Coconut
- Anew, Rosé paired with Grilled Yakima Valley Stone Fruit Salad with Wild Strawberry Jelly
- Domaine Serene, Yamhill Cuvée Pinot Noir paired with Mini Chickpea Falafel with Bitter Orange Chutney and Raw Goat’s Milk Yogurt
- Long Shadows, “Chester-Kidder” Red Blend paired with Cobb-smoked Corn and Currant Fritter
- Tenet, “The Pundit” Syrah paired with Pulled Pork Street Tacos with jcoco Espresso Mole, Pork Jerky, Roasted Plum Salsa, and Orange Water “Back”
5:00pm: Networking and Appetizers
5:30pm: Program by winemaker Christian Grieb
6:45pm: Presentation by Linda Barnes
This program is brought to you by Seattle Chocolates and the World Trade Center Seattle.