NAVIGATING SALES IN TIMES OF CRISIS
We are in unprecedented times. A health crisis has turned into a financial crisis. Businesses are closing, a record number of Americans are filing for unemployment, but the pressure is still on to sell.
It’s time to pause and prepare. Teams on both sides need to have a living plan on the “current situation” and another plan for the “all clear.” Our current situation WILL change, and we do not know what the world is going to look like when come out on the other side. Creating a brand playbook others can use and repurpose will be a useful takeaway.
Join us for a panel discussion that will touch on the following topics:
- What are the actions salespeople should take right now? Is now the right time to be selling or buying?
- What can brands do at this time to support their partners?
- How do you cultivate relationships during a time of physical-distancing?
- Consider who you are engaging and why, and what implications you might face.
- How to stay true to yourself and your brand while leaving a lasting impression.
- Paula Beadle, CEO, Caravel Marketing
- Kristi Ellefson, Senior Manager, Public Relations and Brand, Delta Dental of Washington
- Kelly Guenther, Guenther Group
Registration is limited!
**Link to Zoom meeting will be sent in confirmation email and also RSVP reminder**