A WORLD OF MEMBERS
World Trade Center Seattle offers a variety of membership options, designed to suit a variety of circumstances and situations.
The World Trade Center Seattle (WTCSE) welcomes everyone interested in becoming a member. A variety of membership types and packages have been developed with the differing needs and circumstances of potential members in mind. Please explore our Executive, Nonprofit, Association and Locals memberships to determine which best matches the needs of your organization.
- One membership for use by designated company executive.
- Includes an Administrative Professional Membership for use by a designated executive assistant or other support staff person.
- Three Executive Memberships for use by designated company executives.
- Includes three Administrative Professional Membership for use by designated executive assistants or other support staff persons.
- Includes one membership for use by a professional who belongs to a qualified WTCSE-approved organization that has arranged group membership rates for its constituents. Please email email@example.com to see if your organization qualifies.
- Association Members enjoy all the benefits and privileges of a WTCSE membership with the exception of boardroom usage.
- Includes one membership for use by a designated executive director of a qualifying tax-exempt, not-for-profit charitable organization.
- Includes one limited-access membership for local residents to use only during WTCSE lunch service. Dining Members enjoy valet parking when they visit the WTCSE for lunch between 11:30am and 2:00pm Monday through Friday.
For more information on membership or to discuss which membership type is right for your organization, contact Director Emily Cantrell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 206.269.4121.