ALASKA AIRLINES MEMBER LOUNGE
YOUR EXCLUSIVE MEETING & MINGLING SPACE
The Alaska Airlines Member Lounge is a relaxing, welcoming drop-in space available exclusively for WTCSE members. Reserve a semi-private touchdown space, host a casual lunch meeting, or use this space to power through emails before heading back to the office.
ALASKA AIRLINES MEMBER LOUNGE FEATURES
- A relaxed environment with a range of soft seating and dining tables, well-spaced for comfort and privacy.
- Casual seating and work spaces with a comfortable place to spend an hour or two meeting clients, surfing the web, or mingling with other members.
- Two semi-private Touchdown Rooms with seating for two to eight people, available for reservations on a first come, first served basis.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Beverages and snacks for purchase throughout the day.
- Lunch offered Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 2:00pm.
- Table-service on the adjacent patio when seasonally appropriate
- Touchdown Room A seats up to four people, and Touchdown Room B seats up to eight people.
- Rooms may be reserved for meeting durations between 30 minutes and two hours.
- Touchdown Rooms are available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- If you need to cancel your Touchdown Room reservation within 24 hours of your reservation, please call the concierge at 206.441.5144.
To make a Touchdown Room reservation, please click here.