LUNCH AT WTCSE
Downtown Seattle's Best Private Lunch Location
Welcome to our exclusive Holland America Line Room, a place to entertain, meet, and relax with business associates over lunch. Delight your senses with our Pacific Northwest cuisine and awe-inspiring views of the Olympic Mountains and Elliott Bay.
The Holland America Line Room is available to both members and non-members for private social events, weddings, and receptions in Seattle, Washington for up to 180 guests. The WTCSE team provides affordable world-class service in elegant style, making every event an unforgettable experience.
- Lunch is served Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 2:00pm (WTCSE members only).
- Seasonal menu changes with our Chef’s Featured Daily Special.
- If you are short on time, consider pre-ordering small plates, entrées, and dessert platters.
- Beverages and snacks are available for purchase throughout the day in our Alaska Airlines Member Lounge and, additionally, members may order lunch daily
- Complimentary valet parking is available to card-holding members while dining or meeting at the WTCSE.
- Reservations are encouraged at least 24 hours in advance by calling 206.441.5144 or by clicking here.
The WTCSE provides a forum for companies that have a passion for continuing to grow Seattle on the world stage and share experiences that will benefit our community. Being part of the WTSCE with such amazing leaders of great companies, it raises the bar for me individually and our company to be better corporate partners for our community.
- Brian Stading, President NW Region, CenturyLink