Per Washington public health order, facial coverings are required when in public spaces, both indoors and outdoors where unable to physically distance from others.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Our Commitment to Guests and the Community
The wellbeing of our guests and team members is of paramount importance here at World Trade Center Seattle. In light of COVID-19, we've strengthened our health and safety procedures to keep our member and event spaces cleaner than ever. As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we continue to be committed to providing our guests an exceptional and memorable experience.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we've also partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to enhance our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols through the Columbia Clean program.
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, elevator buttons, and more.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers and signage in common areas, and meeting and event spaces.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators, lobbies, and event spaces.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Cantrell, Director, at 206.269.4121 or email@example.com.
Our goal through membership and the board at the World Trade Center Seattle is to connect business leaders who are influencing our future.
- Stein Kruse, CEO of Holland America Group and Board of Governors Co-Chair