THE EVOLUTION OF CYBERSECURITY
Hackers Are Getting In. Now What?
Americans no longer believe there’s an organization immune from a data breach. Businesses feel like cybersecurity companies have broken their promises to stop hackers. So, where do we go from here? There is an evolution of cybersecurity underway right now, and Seattle-area organizations are at the forefront. In this panel, we will explore a number of questions:
- There will never be 100% protection from hackers, so how should businesses build a cybersecurity plan?
- How have hackers evolved in the past two years?
- How should businesses detect and respond to threats when they happen?
- What should businesses do if they can’t afford a big cybersecurity price tag?
- Can businesses trust vendors and suppliers anymore?
- How should organizations talk to consumers about the risk of breaches?
Join us to learn what businesses are doing right and what they’re doing wrong in the fight against cybercriminals.
- Julie Engbloom, Privacy & Data Security Team Co-Chair, Lane Powell
- Michael Hamilton, Founder, CI Security
- Ellen Wiegand, VP and CIO, Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Dave Wolf, VP and CISO, WaFd Bank
- Jake Milstein, CMO, CI Security
7:00am: Doors Open, Coffee & Tea, Networking
7:30am: Breakfast Buffet
8:00am: Panel Discussion followed by Q&A
This event is presented by CI Security.
WTCSE cannot issue refunds, however can facilitate a name change on registration to allow for the transfer of tickets.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
7:30 – 9:30am
- Early Bird until October 15: $25
- On or after October 16: $35
- Early Bird until October 15: $35
- On or after October 16: $45
World Trade Center Seattle
2200 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98121 map
Contact the WTCSE Concierge
at email@example.com or