Are You Prepared?
"The Big One" - a magnitude 9.0 or greater earthquake could devastate the Puget Sound region. What are businesses and communities already doing to prepare? What more could be done?
The World Trade Center Seattle has partnered with the American Red Cross to present a panel of experts for a discussion on emergency preparedness, business continuity and how to preserve our Pacific Northwest quality of life in the face of disaster.
- Jennie Clinton, Senior Risk Manager at Microsoft
- Denise Everhart, American Red Cross Pacific Division Disaster Executive
- Bill Steele, University of Washington Seismologist
- Russ Read, Port of Seattle Security Manager
- Greg Hanscom, Executive Editor of Crosscut and KCTS 9
8:00am: Panel Discussion