Are You Prepared?
"The Big One" - a magnitude 9.0 or greater earthquake could devastate the Puget Sound region. What are businesses and communities already doing to prepare? What more could be done?
The World Trade Center Seattle has partnered with the American Red Cross to present a panel of experts for a discussion on emergency preparedness, business continuity and how to preserve our Pacific Northwest quality of life in the face of disaster.
- Jennie Clinton, Senior Risk Manager at Microsoft
- Denise Everhart, American Red Cross Pacific Division Disaster Executive
- Bill Steele, University of Washington Seismologist
- Port of Seattle Security & Preparedness
- Greg Hanscom, Executive Editor of Crosscut and KCTS 9
8:00am: Panel Discussion
Thursday, May 24, 2018
7:00am to 9:00am
Early Bird Special: Purchase before February 28
WTCSE Members | $20
Non-Members | $30
Purchase after February 28
WTCSE Members | $35
Non-Members | $45
World Trade Center Seattle
2200 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98121 map
Contact the WTCSE Concierge
at email@example.com or