The Business of XR
Co-presented by IME Law and CenturyLink
The growth and impact of virtual, augmented, and mixed reality ("XR") are undeniable. Per recent IDC reports, the AR/VR market is projected to grow from $11.4 billion this past year, to $215B by 2021. Not surprisingly, Seattle is at the forefront.
Is your company ready?
Join the World Trade Center Seattle and IME Law for Seattle Immersed: The Business of XR, an exclusive, fast-pass for business leaders into the world of immersive technology.
Discover the impact of AR/VR on our economy from major market leaders, explore tangible applications and solutions for your business, network with the industry leaders who are shaping this new frontier, and experience this technology firsthand through demos you won’t want to miss.
Are you ready to become immersed? Headsets (and spaces!) are limited, so register now. #SeattleImmersed
- Boaz Ashkenazy, CEO & Founder of Simply Augmented
- Mat Chacon, CEO of Doghead Simulations
- D'Arcy Salzmann, Senior Director, Strategy, Microsoft HoloLens and Windows Mixed Reality
- Adam Sheppard, CEO & Co-Founder of 8ninths
- Jessie Irwin, Chief Strategy Officer of IME Law
7:00am: Networking and breakfast
7:45am: Panel discussion