LET'S TALK CLIMATE
Pathways, Policies, and Profit for Progress
We see the impacts of climate change here in the Puget Sound and around the world. We can, we must, and we will act on climate, but it’s going to take all of us coming together across sectors.
Hear from our panelists about the pathways for carbon reduction right here in the Northwest and what happened in our 2020 legislative session in Olympia. You’ll also learn how businesses, employees and investors can become more involved in solutions to the climate crisis, and how we’re making a difference right here in the greater Seattle region.
- Ann Ardizzone, Vice President, Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain Management, Alaska Air Group
- Kelly Hall, Washington Senior Policy Manager, Climate Solutions
- Kathleen Hebert, E8 Angels investor
- Eileen Quigley, Founder and Executive Director, Clean Energy Transition Institute
- Savitha Reddy Pathi, Deputy Director, Climate Solutions
7:00am: Doors Open, Coffee & Tea, Networking
7:30am: Breakfast Buffet
8:00am: Panel Discussion
WTCSE cannot issue refunds, however can facilitate a name change on registration to allow for the transfer of tickets.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
7:30 – 9:30am
- Early Bird until March 1: $25
- On or after March 2: $35
- Early Bird until March 1: $35
- On or after March 2: $45
World Trade Center Seattle
2200 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98121 map
Contact the WTCSE Concierge
at email@example.com or