LUNCH AT WTCSE
A World of Delicious Cuisine
Pacific Northwest cuisine and sweeping views of the Olympic Mountains and Elliott Bay set the stage for successful mid-day meetings over lunch.
World Trade Center Seattle (WTCSE) members and their guests enjoy exclusive access to daily lunch service in the Holland America Line Room. WTCSE is one of the best places in downtown Seattle for members to meet, entertain and relax with business associates over a delicious meal. Access to WTCSE lunch service is among the most popular benefits of WTCSE membership.
The WTCSE culinary team creates delectable, seasonally inspired lunch menus that feature fresh, local ingredients. World-class service and elegant style make lunch at WTCSE a pleasant and memorable experience.
- Lunch is served Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 2:00pm.
- Members may also order lunch in the Alaska Airlines Member Lounge during lunch service hours. Beverages and snacks are also available at other times throughout the day.
- Menus change seasonally and include our Chef’s Featured Daily Special.
- Member short on time should consider pre-ordering small plates, entrées, and dessert platters.
- Complimentary valet parking is available to members while dining or meeting at WTCSE.
- Reservations are encouraged at least 24 hours in advance by calling 206.441.5144 or by clicking here.
Love the delectable cuisine and fabulous views you enjoyed over lunch? The Holland America Line Room is one of Seattle, Washington’s best kept secrets for private social events, weddings and receptions for up to 180 guests. It is available to members and non-members at reasonable rates wishing to host private events. Click here to learn more.
The WTCSE provides a forum for companies that have a passion for continuing to grow Seattle on the world stage and share experiences that will benefit our community. Being part of the WTSCE with such amazing leaders of great companies, it raises the bar for me individually and our company to be better corporate partners for our community.
- Brian Stading, President NW Region, CenturyLink