SEATTLE – DRIVING THE CREATIVE ECONOMY IN THE DIGITAL AGE
Seattle’s creative economy is on the cusp of explosive growth and is rapidly becoming the epicenter of innovation in digital media and entertainment. Come hear from six business leaders as they share their insights on the evolution of digital media entertainment in the Pacific Northwest and its impact on the local and global economy.
- Ted Ackerley, Managing Partner, Ackerley Partners LLC - Investing in Pacific Northwest digital media and entertainment as well as what makes dollars and sense
- Peter Bryant, EVP Corporate Development, VuBiquity – A new model for content aggregation and distribution
- Matt Hooper, Founding Partner, IME Law - The economics of the creative economy
- Amy Lillard, Executive Director, Washington Filmworks - Supporting the growth of Washington’s creative economy and innovation lab as well as commercializing Seattle initiatives
- Brian Stading, President, PNW Region, CenturyLink - Digital infrastructure capacity in the year 2020
- Diana Dotter, Executive Director, TheFilmSchool Seattle and Chair, Convergence Media Studios
8:00am to 9:00am: Program
9:00am: Q & A
This program is brought to you by TheFilmSchool Seattle and the World Trade Center Seattle.